What is life coaching?
To put simply what life coaching is and how it can help you is as follows, A coach will help you to :
- To find meaning and purpose to your life
- Set and achieve goals effectively
- Change negative mindsets and habits
- Help you discover what you want in life
- Find more happiness and fulfilment
- Build confidence and self esteem
- Turn your dreams into an actionable reality
- Help you design and achieve your perfect life
Essentially a coach is your guide who will help you understand where you currently are, design where you want to go, and give you the mental skills to get you where you want to be.
A coach will work with you every step of the way until you reach where you want to be in life, that could be a small goal or a huge goal... it makes no difference!
Coaches all have different qualifications, skills and backgrounds so each will have their own unique process and ideas about getting you to where you want to be, its really based upon yourself and who's ideas and personality you click with the most!
I have my own unique style and qualifications that I have used effectively to coach millennials in the work place, corporate executives, professional athletes, secondary school students, other life coaches and much more.
If you would like to find out more about my qualifications and skills then click here